Get your Open Research Toolkit now
Complete the form below to receive all the resources direct to your inbox
The Open Research Toolkit includes:
- White paper: Exploring the role of research development in research integrity
- Case study: Enabling the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to solve the challenges of the 21st century
- Institutional guidebook: Open research publishing solutions for research organizations and funders
Is your institution ready?
While the COVID-19 pandemic has transformed the way we live and work, it has also given rise to rapid technological advances and innovations necessary to help us thrive at the height of the information age.
To support librarians navigating the fast-evolving future of academic publishing, F1000 has compiled an Open Research Toolkit to help you support the researchers at your institution.
We work with librarians to support their institutional goals. Enquire today about:
- Collections - A group of Research Articles on a topic or area of interest on an existing F1000 Platform
- Gateways - A branded research hub for your organization’s content as a Gateway on an existing F1000 Platform
- Platforms - A bespoke publishing venue for your research community powered by F1000
- Open Plus Books - Open access books which sit on a dynamic, updateable, and interactive open research publishing Platform
- Content bundles / institutional agreements - Partner organizations pre-pay for their researchers’ future publications on an F1000 publishing Platform
Learn more about the benefits of partnering with us and email [email protected] to request a meeting